Fibroid is abnormal growth that develop in or on a woman’s uterus. Sometimes, these tumors become quite large and cause severe abdominal pain and heavy periods. In other cases, they cause no signs or symptoms at all. The growths are typically benign (noncancerous).
- Heavy bleeding between or during your periods that includes blood clots
- Pain in the pelvis and/or lower back
Other Indicated symptoms
- Menstruation that lasts longer than usual
- Pressure or fullness in your lower abdomen
- Swelling or enlargement of the abdomen
- Calcarea Fluor
Action of Individual Ingredients
- Calcarea Fluor: A powerful tissue remedy for hard, stony glands.
- Conium: Acts on the glandular system, engorging and Indurating it. Menses delayed and scanty; parts sensitive. Breasts enlarge and become painful before and during menses. Dull aching in lumbar and sacral region.
- Elaterium: Much yawning and stretching. Pain extends down extremities. Pains during menses associated with vomiting and purging.
- Hydrastis: White vaginal discharge, worse after menses, acrid and corroding, shreddy, tenacious, excessive bleeding. Dull, heavy, dragging pain and stiffness, particularly across lumbar region.
- Thuja: Profuse white discharge; thick, greenish. Severe pain in left inguinal region. Menses scanty, retarded.
- Thyroidinum: Acts better with pale patients. Swelling of the breast,weak pulse, tendency to fainting, palpitation, cold hands and feet. Complaints associated with thyroid problems.